Adrea Gibbs is a freelance contributing writer with more than 20 years of experience writing for a variety of publications and has written several books. She has a spectrum of expertise including experience as a personal trainer.
Certified Personal Trainer
Adrea is a personal trainer and group fitness instructor with certifications from:
- American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- Aerobics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA)
- National Association of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA)
- Aquatic Exercise Association (AEA)
Adrea believes that fitness should be accessible to everyone. Working with special populations, such as obese, seniors, mentally and physically challenged, and children, she specializes in creating adaptable programming that will increase fitness levels for participants.
Adrea's main objective is fitness fun. She believes that a solid skillset, acquired and practiced knowledge, appreciating the needs and goals of individuals, and using creativity can go a long way in helping people become happy and healthy.