As with most things in life, free gifts may seem like an unlikely prospect during pregnancy. With the use of the Internet, however, free gifts for pregnant women are easily available - you just have to know where to find them.
Freebies for Pregnant Women
These free pregnancy gifts don't have any strings attached, so what could be better for a family on the verge of having a baby? These sites offer a variety of free pregnancy stuff:
- Enfamil Family Beginnings: Enroll in the program and you can get up to $400 worth of free things. Sometimes this can include a free diaper bag, bottles or formula in addition to coupons, and other small items.
- Earth Mama Angel Baby: This free birth plan allows you to check off the childbirth options you prefer to create a customized list for discussion with your doctor or midwife.
These free resources let you chronicle your pregnancy or life with baby, complete with photos. This is a fun way to share these early experiences with family and friends!
- Tinybeans.com: Join and create a free baby record book filled with your own photos, videos and stories.
- Bundle of Joys: Creating a baby website is easy, free, and fun.
Where to Find Lists of Free Pregnancy Gifts
A variety of web sites compile free offers and discounts on one page, so you can visit regularly to see what the latest savings and free pregnancy gifts are. Check out the following:
- Babies Online: This site provides a page with free offers for new and expectant parents. Simply check the box for the offers that interest you, fill in the contact information, and click the 'Send' button.
- BabyCenter: This website is updated often with new offers, sweepstakes, coupons, savings, and freebies with gifts totaling up to $3500.
- Baby-Place.com: This site lists a variety of coupons, magazines, and other resources for free products.
- Freaky Freddie's Free Funhouse: This site provides a large listing of free samples, formula, diaper bags, coupons, magazines, and sweepstakes.
- Noobie Box: This free box is filled with bottles, pacifiers, liners, wipes, ointments, and breastfeeding accessories.
- EverydayFamily.com: When you sign up for this site they will send you free baby items such as diapers, wipes, bottles, and baby creams.
Free Pregnancy Samples
With plenty of free samples for wipes, diapers, formula, and other items, you can keep up with the latest and greatest baby products. While you'll only get a small offering of the product to try out, it does give you the opportunity to see if it's a product you would want to purchase.
Okay, so not everything is going to be free, but there is still plenty of value in coupons, special offers, and money savers. Consider the following:
- Coupons.com: Here you'll find money saving coupons on a variety of baby products, including infant formula, diapers, pull-ups, and toddler snacks.
- Store Brand Formula.com: Sign up and receive coupons for a variety of formula brands including Gerber, Similac, Babies R Us and others. This site also offers a sweepstakes for those interested in receiving larger prizes.
Entering a contest for a giveaway is a great way to win a large bundle of great items to use during your pregnancy and your baby's first year of life. There are plenty of awesome sites that offer giveaways for pregnant women.
- What to Expect: This site offers one lucky winner a $1500 Amazon gift card prize. To enter, simply fill in a quick entry form and wait for the winner to be announced. What to Expect offers a giveaway every month, so if you miss the deadline, give it a few weeks and apply again!
- Estella Giveaway: If you sign up for their newsletter, every month a winner gets a $250 credit to the Estella store, or $250 worth of organic baby products. All you have to do is enter your email.
- Pregnancy and Newborn Magazine: This online magazine has a ton of giveaway options to choose from including baby gear, feeding supplies, and baby food. To enter, fill out a quick form and wait until the winner is announced.
Find Great Baby and Maternity Products
With so few things in life that are free, plus the expense of a baby on the way, these offers and sweepstakes are worth a look. Make sure you read the fine print and are comfortable with the company's terms before signing up to receive free items. Enjoy using your free products and samples to help determine the best items to purchase for your little one.