Arbonne skin care began in 1975 when entrepreneur Petter Mork, along with a team of chemists, biologists, and herbologists, founded the company in Switzerland. Arbonne is a direct sales company that offers products for sale online and through independent consultants.
Arbonne Skin Care Product Overview
Arbonne skin care includes a wide variety of products for every skin type. Whether your skin is normal, oily, dry, combination, mature, baby, or sensitive, you are sure to find the product you need. Each skin type has a suggested list of products and a complete system that work together to make your skin thrive.
Products made by Arbonne share the following characteristics:
- Dermatologist tested on human volunteers (no animal testing)
- No animal products or by-products included in the products
- Mineral oil is not included so that products work better
- No dyes or chemical fragrances are included unless clearly marked
- All products are pH balanced at 5.5 for maximum effectiveness
- Formulas are based on herbal and botanical principles
Specialized Products from Arbonne
Arbonne offers specialized products that can be incorporated into your daily routine to maximize your skin's potential. These products are formulated for specific skin care needs. The product lines include Arbonne Intelligence, BeforRE Sun, NutriMinC RE, and NutriMenC RE.
A five-step system for the face, including cleanser, mask, balancer, eye cream, and a day and night moisturizing cream. Additionally, a rejuvenating cream, conditioning oil, and an oil absorbent personalizer can be purchased to supplement the existing line. Body care products include cleansing gels, foot and hand creams, and a body lotion.
Ingredients that make the Intelligence line special include:
- Bi-Hydria Complex - Combination of seven key ingredients that work together
- Blue Copper - Hydrates skin and helps protect against free radicals
- Zinc - Promotes collagen production
- Papain - Dissolves dead skin cells
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids - Aids in exfoliation
- Lysate Extract - Anti-irritant that helps to de-puff
- Thermal Fusion Technology - Combines heat and water for better product penetration
- Phospholipids - Moisturizing agents
The BefoRE Sun line is meant to help combat the visible signs of aging. Because it can take years for these signs to appear, it is important to combat them from an early stage. Arbonne offers several SPF formulas for face and body, along with a lip care balm as well. The company's After Sun Lotion is for use after being in the sun, helping to re-hydrate skin and repair damage, using avocado oil, plantain, arnica, chamomile, linden and rosemary. For those who want the look of a tan but know better than to risk a damaging burn or suntan, Arbonne offers a self tanner, tan enhancer, and bronzing powder to give you that sun-kissed glow.
NutriMinC RE and NutriMenC RE
NutriMinC RE tackles the effects of aging and sun damage. It includes a line with facial serums, toners, creams, and eye care to help restore the look of youth in your face. Supplements, masks, and scrubs can be purchased to help the key facial line work even better. Body care products like a body wash, serum, and lotion can also be purchased. The nine key ingredients in making the product line work are:
- Bio-Hydria Complex - Combination of seven key ingredients to enhance skin
- Nanospheres - Fights free radicals with antioxidants
- Vitamin C, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate - Helps strength and elasticity of skin
- Elhibin and Stimu-Tex - Contributes to softness and smoothness; helps retain water
- Alpha Lipoic Acid - Antioxidant
- Kojic Acid-Skin - Lightening agent
- Copper - Softens, firms, and smoothes skin
- Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids - Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
- Peptides - Improves roughness and wrinkle depth
The Arbonne NutriMenC RE line was developed upon the same premises as the NutriMinC RE line, but builds upon the original formulation to meet the unique skin care needs of men. The line includes a face wash, shaving cream, toner, and sunscreen.
Purchasing Arbonne Products
Buying and trying Arbonne skin care products is simple and easy. For online shopping convenience, visit the Arbonne website. You can purchase directly from the site or find a consultant in your local area by filling out a simple form.