Since its introduction to the United States, Boots skin care has had an enormous impact on the beauty industry.
Boots Skin Care for You
If you're thinking of livening up your skin care routine, you might want to consider one of the newest kids on the beauty block. Boots, a company known as Britain's "health and beauty expert," has expanded its ventures across the pond. Now available in the United States, the company's cosmetic, skin and hair care products have already created a frenzy amongst beauty editors, cosmetic aficionados, fashion elite and drugstore shoppers.
In addition to churning out highly-buzzed about products that actually deliver on their promises, the company keeps things interesting by offering several different lines. Each line is exclusive to and created by Boots, and each features a variety of products designed to target different skin types and concerns.
The Boots skin care lineup includes the following collections:
- Time Dimensions
Specializing in color cosmetics and luxurious skin care products, the No7 collection is completely hypoallergenic and dermatologist-tested. The company recommends the line for anyone, even those with sensitive skin. The No7 skin care lineup includes masks, eye creams and acne-control products, as well as the following:
- Cleanse and Care Eye Makeup Remover: All it takes is a swipe of this gentle liquid cleanser to remove eye makeup.
- Soft and Soothed Gentle Cleanser: This lightweight cleanser is safe for even the most delicate skin. In addition to removing makeup effectively, it also provides moisture.
- Beautifully Balanced Purifying Cleanser: Ideal for oily skin types, this oil-free cleanser is non-foaming and promotes a shine-free face.
- 4 in 1 Quick Thinking Wipes: Busy lifestyles demand something as convenient as these wipes, which remove everything - even eye makeup.
- Gentle Foaming Face Wash: Soap-free and non-drying, this cleanser is especially recommended for those with sensitive skin.
- Radiance Revealed Exfoliator: Slough away dead skin cells and reveal brighter, rejuvenated skin with this extremely gentle scrub.
- Soft and Soothed Gentle Toner: Smooth this on dry or sensitive skin for a refreshing, soothing treat to freshly washed skin.
- Beautifully Balanced Purifying Toner: Oily skin types will benefit from this oil-free toner, which helps inhibit sebum production.
- Moisture Quench Day Fluid: This thin lotion is ideal for use in warm weather. It wears well underneath makeup and provides sufficient moisture without heaviness.
- Moisture Quench Day Cream: A richer version of the Day Fluid, this cream is slightly heavier, but still wearable beneath makeup.
- Moisture Quench Night Cream: Quench your skin's thirst with this rich night cream. It sinks right into the skin, providing hours of comforting moisture.
- Advanced Hydration Day Fluid: The ideal lotion for extra-dry skin, this surprisingly lightweight moisturizer is as effective as its cream counterparts.
- Advanced Hydration Day Cream: Smooth this on beneath makeup if your skin experiences uncomfortable tightness.
- Advanced Hydration Night Cream: Extra-dry skin requires something extremely potent, like this shea butter-enriched cream.
- Restore and Renew Beauty Serum: By far one of the most popular products ever to come from Boots, this serum created a stir in the UK after a BBC program reported on the product's ability to visibly reduce fine wrinkles, repair photo-aged skin, increase collagen production and reduce the breakdown of collagen. Its benefits are often seen within four weeks of regular use. It is known in the UK as the Protect and Perfect Beauty Serum; scientific testing on Restore and Renew has shown nearly identical results.
- Lifting and Firming Day Cream: Ideal for mature skin types dealing with unwanted lines and wrinkles, this cream restores radiance to the skin while protecting it from the sun and boosting collagen production.
The beauty benefits of plant extracts are obvious in the Botanics collection. The range includes skin care and cosmetics, as well as body and hair care products. The Botanics skin care lineup includes toners, eye care, acne-control products and the following:
- Skin Brightening Cleanser: Hibiscus extracts give this powerful cleanser another benefit: in addition to removing makeup, it also sloughs away dead skin.
- Moisturizing Deep Clean Foam: Dry skin types will drink up the rice extract and honey ingredients in this rich, gentle cleanser.
- Skin Brightening Deep Clean Gel: Wiping away makeup, impurities and oil from clogged pores, this cooling cleanser comforts oily skin.
- In Shower Facial Polish: Gentle enough to use daily, this ginger-infused face scrub sloughs off dead skin, revealing a radiant complexion.
- Refining Sauna Mask: Give yourself a pampering treat with this self-heating mask. It warms on contact with the skin and results in a purified, smooth surface.
- Conditioning Clay Mask: Ideal for oily skin, this clay-infused mask sucks oil and other impurities from the skin.
- Vitamin Recovery Mask: Even if you're exhausted, your skin shouldn't have to suffer! Slather this fatigue-reducing, moisturizing mask on for a quick pick-me-up.
- Responsive Moisture Lotion: What a treat! This miracle moisturizer senses your skin's driest areas and goes to work, infusing it with shea butter in the most desperate areas while absorbing oil in shiny areas.
- Night Facial Treatment Oil: Mature skin demands extra moisture, and this rich oil, containing grape extract and almond oil, is ideal for conditioning.
Try as we might to stop the aging process in its tracks, inevitably we can do nothing to beat nature. There's no harm in protecting the skin from premature aging, though. Time Dimensions specializes in products formulated to repair damaged skin and encourage collage production. The collection includes the following:
- Clarifying Facial Exfoliator: Mature skin can always benefit from a little exfoliating action, and this one - infused with apple, ginseng and vitamin C - is ideal for revealing radiance.
- Conditioning Cleansing Cream: Give tired, stressed skin a much-needed break with this cleanser, which removes makeup and boosts collagen production, all while maintaining the skin's natural moisture balance.
- Refining Toning Water: While toners are not a necessity, they can be a soothing addition to any skin care regimen. This one contains alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs) to gently exfoliate.
- Nourishing Eye Cream: The thin, delicate skin around the eyes requires a special moisturizer to provide it with the protection it needs. This cream is light, but it packs a powerful punch with a cocktail of anti-aging ingredients, light-diffusing particles and puffiness-reducing yeast extract.